
I can’t tell you
Everyday I see you take my breath away
But I can’t tell you
Your eyes are like diamonds
Every time I see you I become shy
But I can’t tell you
You are a very special person to me
I want to tell you but I can’t
I have never seen a person like you
But I can’t tell you
My friend tells me to tell you that I like you
And I can’t
One day you will find out that I like you
But not right now because
I can’t
Everyday I see you take my breath away
But I can’t tell you
Your eyes are like diamonds
Every time I see you I become shy
But I can’t tell you
You are a very special person to me
I want to tell you but I can’t
I have never seen a person like you
But I can’t tell you
My friend tells me to tell you that I like you
And I can’t
One day you will find out that I like you
But not right now because
I can’t
No comments:
Post a Comment