
Tight as a knot we are bound together
Although we are still young we'll be friends forever
So many memories, even more to be made
The tears and the laughter....... may they fade
From birthdays and Barbies to boyfriends and bras
We have made it this far like Dorthey to Oz
The parties, the fun, the jokes played at school
The times when we agreed what was and wasn't cool
I hope i'll never lose you; you're my very best friend
I'll know that we'll always stick together till the end
By: Tamara Jackson
Although we are still young we'll be friends forever
So many memories, even more to be made
The tears and the laughter....... may they fade
From birthdays and Barbies to boyfriends and bras
We have made it this far like Dorthey to Oz
The parties, the fun, the jokes played at school
The times when we agreed what was and wasn't cool
I hope i'll never lose you; you're my very best friend
I'll know that we'll always stick together till the end
By: Tamara Jackson
No comments:
Post a Comment