
Orange, black, stripes, dots
Oh so round
Each one of us players have to earn our spots
It's not as hard as it sounds
Basketball is a fun sport
Shoot, swish the shot
Especially when you get to dribble up and down the court
your arm is on on fire ooh it's hot!
It's all about the defense
So coach says
Sit low and use you sence
It is all worth it
I love basketball, yes I do
My teamates are awesome
One of them is you
Basketball is like life full of blossoms.
-Milissa Moore
Oh so round
Each one of us players have to earn our spots
It's not as hard as it sounds
Basketball is a fun sport
Shoot, swish the shot
Especially when you get to dribble up and down the court
your arm is on on fire ooh it's hot!
It's all about the defense
So coach says
Sit low and use you sence
It is all worth it
I love basketball, yes I do
My teamates are awesome
One of them is you
Basketball is like life full of blossoms.
-Milissa Moore
No comments:
Post a Comment