
Twinkles in your eye
Dance around with joy
As you grin your way through life
Like each day is a toy
You laugh with a whole heart
At every joke that’s told
Showing your happiness
Never wanting to grow old
You make me smile
As you dance around
I glow with merriness
That’s too strong to be bound
You tease me every day
With that same charming grin
I pretend to be mad
And turn away to smile again
Once I go back home
I think about the day
And how you made me laugh
So don’t ever go away…
Dance around with joy
As you grin your way through life
Like each day is a toy
You laugh with a whole heart
At every joke that’s told
Showing your happiness
Never wanting to grow old
You make me smile
As you dance around
I glow with merriness
That’s too strong to be bound
You tease me every day
With that same charming grin
I pretend to be mad
And turn away to smile again
Once I go back home
I think about the day
And how you made me laugh
So don’t ever go away…
By Ashley Bornschein
No comments:
Post a Comment