Ben Carson
By: Rochell Mandeville
Ben Carson had many challenges to over come but, he never gave up. Ben’s mom dropped out of school when she was in 3rd grade so, this made it really hard for Ben to learn and get help with his school work. But as he got older his mom pretended to know how to read and write so, she made him do book reports. Soon he grasped the idea of learning and he did better in school and graduated at the top of his class. After he graduated high school, he went to Yale University and became a doctor. After a while he decided to take a break and go around the USA to teach groups of young kids that they can do anything. Now, in my life in mom dropped out of collage, so this made it very hard for her to find a job and be able to keep it. But as I got older I moved in with my grandma and she pushed me to do great things in school. She made me do extra work at home so I can get what we are doing in school. After a while I finally got that the education could get me a better future so now I have big dreams just like Ben, and I plan on helping kids all over the world for a better future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment