
How can the life of Ben Carson relate to your own personal goals?
The life of Ben Carson can relate to my own personal goals because Ben Carson has become a helpful and encouragement to other people to me and others. To begin, Ben Carson came from a dumb to what he is today. This relates to my personal goals because one of my goals is to get my grades up which I have tried to do. In addition, Ben Carson did some thing spectacular with the Siamese twin that relates to one of my personal goals because I need to increase my style and fluency with my writing with is amazing if I could do that. In conclusion, that is how the life of Ben Carson can relate to my persona goals.
The life of Ben Carson can relate to my own personal goals because Ben Carson has become a helpful and encouragement to other people to me and others. To begin, Ben Carson came from a dumb to what he is today. This relates to my personal goals because one of my goals is to get my grades up which I have tried to do. In addition, Ben Carson did some thing spectacular with the Siamese twin that relates to one of my personal goals because I need to increase my style and fluency with my writing with is amazing if I could do that. In conclusion, that is how the life of Ben Carson can relate to my persona goals.
No comments:
Post a Comment