Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Art Of Cooking

Leilani and I picked cooking to do for our blog. The things we are going to put in it are somewhat different. The things I’m going to put in it are the food pyramid, recipes, the definition, the effects of cooking, types of cooking, preparation techniques, tips, history of cooking, why teach kids how to cook, the culinary, some best selling cookbooks, tools you use, how to make an apron, sew a hot pad, make a hand towel, ways to decorate your kitchen, safety tips, and finally where you can go to get cooking lessons. These will probably interest you and make you want too try some of these things. That is why I picked these things so it would be interesting to read. The art of cooking is my blogs title, and I think it will be a great blog.

No comments: