
My BFF is like my partner in crime
She will always stand by me no matter what.
With the good or the bad, she is my friend till the end of time.
My BBF is like my sister I never had.
She realizes what I go through,
Because she was there for me when I was left by my dad.
My BBF is the one I trust with all my heart.
I tell her all my secrets and
She always helps me with anything because she’s so smart.
My BFF is like the only one who understands me.
She’s as nice and understanding as you get ever get in life.
I have a problem to deal with and she helps me solve it, so I always am filled with glee.
My BFF is the best one as they can get.
She will always stand by me no matter what.
With the good or the bad, she is my friend till the end of time.
My BBF is like my sister I never had.
She realizes what I go through,
Because she was there for me when I was left by my dad.
My BBF is the one I trust with all my heart.
I tell her all my secrets and
She always helps me with anything because she’s so smart.
My BFF is like the only one who understands me.
She’s as nice and understanding as you get ever get in life.
I have a problem to deal with and she helps me solve it, so I always am filled with glee.
My BFF is the best one as they can get.
By: Anh Nguyen a.k.a tir3dgurl ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment