
You never noticed me before today
I changed my look, and my ways
As you passed by me in the hall
All thoughts left my mind
And then I began to fall
I stumbled and fumbled
And lost my way
Only to find you in my path
You ended up on the floor with me
I couldn’t breathe; I blushed and could not find my words
You began to help me to my feet, collectively
I tried with all my might to find a thought
When I finally did you said not to speak a word
But to come find me after school and away from here
Anywhere but here the park, the mall, your choice
Anywhere but here, just give me a call
He left me there in that glorious hall
Waiting, wanting more
All the time I thought that you never noticed me
But alas my time has come to find the love I have always wanted
And just in time for Valentine’s Day
It’s in week but I don’t have a care
The Love of My Life has finally found me
I changed my look, and my ways
As you passed by me in the hall
All thoughts left my mind
And then I began to fall
I stumbled and fumbled
And lost my way
Only to find you in my path
You ended up on the floor with me
I couldn’t breathe; I blushed and could not find my words
You began to help me to my feet, collectively
I tried with all my might to find a thought
When I finally did you said not to speak a word
But to come find me after school and away from here
Anywhere but here the park, the mall, your choice
Anywhere but here, just give me a call
He left me there in that glorious hall
Waiting, wanting more
All the time I thought that you never noticed me
But alas my time has come to find the love I have always wanted
And just in time for Valentine’s Day
It’s in week but I don’t have a care
The Love of My Life has finally found me
And plan to keep him here for all of our eternity
1 comment:
very deep and elaboret but gets its point around
Post a Comment