I personally always try to have focus, but there is constantly something that stops me from doing my work. Sometimes, the negative habits I have get in the way of my life. Some positive habits, I wish to develop are complex and some times I have traits that I wish not to have. I have a few traits that are in the way of my work for a while until I tell myself not to get involved.
Some traits that I wish to develop are staying on task even when some people are talking to me or I am listening to music or anything with a sound I may be able to control or not. For example: some times in class I have a tendency to talk to people or have a conversation although I am not talking just listening. Another time or two I will sit there with my hands on my head wishing that I could have focusing but still listen to people so I wont be lonely or even be rude to them by not talking to them too.
With me personally, I know and understand that I have a lot of traits that I wish to have than some of the ones I already do that does not tie into what I want to do. I want to be able to have fun and have focus on what I am doing so I can get it done and not have homework all week and for that matter every night of every week till school is done.
This is what I would like to improve on and what I do that ties into having focus and not depending on the time even though I am with friends or not.
v OPENING
v having Focus
v TRAITS
v Being on topic sometimes
v Having a good memory
v Being on topic for some things
v Traits to develop
v Focus in lousy areas
v Talk and focus
v Be on topic more than 60% of the time in all classes
v Being on take even with my friends
v Me
v I get very tired
v Chew gum
v Am funny and loud
v Talk all the time
v CONCLUSION
v This is what I want to have having focus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment