Friday, April 11, 2008

What makes me...ME!

Dribble, pass shoot; these actions are what I love to do best! If you havent got the clue, those are the actions of the game basketball! I absoulutly love to play basketball, it's what I do best and it plays a big role in what makes me, me! Along with that, many other traits I have makes me who I am. A unique trait I have is my personality; I’m a real fun kid to be around. I love to have fun and live life to the fullest. I like to make boring things exciting, and make people laugh. Another part of me that makes me, me is that im a stright up person and I like to speak my mind. Yes, sometimes it gets me in trouble, and I can be outspoken but that is what makes me unique. I am really exited about the life changing trip we are taking to Japan. Just the thought of the trip gets the adrenaline pumping in my body. There are so many sites I want to see. For example, The Tokyo Tower is a site that im dieing to see. Most people spend their whole life without seeing it and only dream about it, and im going to see it at age 14. I think its great that we get to experenice a new culture see a new way of how people live their life!

No comments: