Who am I; a question I seem to know all too well I am many things. I am a fun person to be with and like listening to people as well as a good joke with some. I’m fun because usually every friend I’v had has said I’m a good person to be with as well as a good listener since its one of my hobbies. I’m a funny person when I can be and I like to help all the time. I tell a joke once in awhile and I like to be occupied in some way with work or people so I can be useful in some way. I also am a very educated person and most the time a man of few words. I get very good grades in school and really don’t talk to much unless I want to and I’m more of a person of action. the japan journal is a very good idea since it allows everyone to see what fun activities we did and what had happened. this is who i am and what i think about the japan journal.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
i think there for i am christian
Who am I; a question I seem to know all too well I am many things. I am a fun person to be with and like listening to people as well as a good joke with some. I’m fun because usually every friend I’v had has said I’m a good person to be with as well as a good listener since its one of my hobbies. I’m a funny person when I can be and I like to help all the time. I tell a joke once in awhile and I like to be occupied in some way with work or people so I can be useful in some way. I also am a very educated person and most the time a man of few words. I get very good grades in school and really don’t talk to much unless I want to and I’m more of a person of action. the japan journal is a very good idea since it allows everyone to see what fun activities we did and what had happened. this is who i am and what i think about the japan journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment