There are many traits that make me who I am. One trait that is most obvious but makes me unique is my all natural red hair. It’s unique because only 1% of the world’s population has red hear, and no one has shiny, silky, cherry, light red like me. Another unique trait I have is my personality; I’m a real fun kid to be around. I am calm and I’m a nonviolent person. I also love to have fun, I can make boring things exiting, and I love the sound of people’s laughs. I am really exited about the life changing trip to Japan. My thought of the trip get my heart to race. The Tokyo tower is a site most people spend their whole life without seeing, and I seeing it at age 15. I am probably most exited about the flight there, 15 hours of pure awesomeness, and the start of a great adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment