The law of attraction is not a much known subject but is a growing one. People believe that a person's thoughts (conscious and or unconscious), emotions, and actions attract corresponding positive or negative experiences. Also with the corresponding positive and negative experiences they believe that what they thing about will come true in a positive or negative. SO if you have a good morning the rest of the day will be good. I think that that is a big wad of some stupid thought.
The law of attraction is a thought that gets millions of peoples hopes up and they are put right back down because none of their thoughts happen to them. To start off, I don’t think that someone could think of some object or item and have that item pop straight up in your life. Also I do not believe if something goes wrong you day will be bad with bad attitude. And if your morning starts good it could still end up in a whirlwind tornado. As I conclude I think that if you devote yourself to something like a job and climb up the ladder of success you could make millions of dollars. The money would not pop right in front of you face.
Some of the holes in the law of attraction are very big but some are small and here they are. To start off, it totally destroys reality nothing will really appear right in front of your face. If you day starts off good if you think about a nice suit it will not just appear right on you. Also if you want something really bad the only way you are going to get something (like money) is to work and devote yourself to get that thing. Coming to my conclusion if you are thinking that you don’t want something like a bill or a jury duty slip you will receive that bill because you were thinking negatively about it. So those are some of the holes in the law of attraction.
So with the law of attraction sweeping the world off its feet, my feet are still on the floor. I don’t believe that if you think in a positive way positive things will happen to you. I don’t think that if you stub your toe in the morning and you think about it more bad things will happen to you. If this law were true the world would not have wars we would be free from poverty and we would have a world filled with rich snobs. So in the end I think that the law of attraction is a big pile of doodoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment