Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Law of attraction: The thoughts

People think thousands of thoughts during the day but, they always think about one the most during the day. Have you ever wondered if that thought of yours that you thought during the whole day come true? Well the law of attraction says if you think of particular thought all the time it will become true. Let’s say if you want a ipod or a boyfriend/girlfriend or something else all the time, all the days, do you think it would become true? Some people think it will or it will not, that it isn’t true at all. Well, in my believing I think it might be true. I think it depends on what you think of during the days.

If a person is watching another person eating like a pig and she says “he better not eat discussing or a will leave this restaurant and she keeps thinking about it. Do you think the person that is eating like a pig going to stop? Will the law of attraction informs that it will. Maybe you’re stuck in traffic in the highway or somewhere else and you say “that car better not get in front of me or else…” So what do you think happens? Well, that car does get in front of her because she is just mad because there’s lots of traffic and cars.

Sometimes I think about something that I really want and I get it sometimes. Not all the thoughts I think about a lot come true so, has this ever happened to you? Maybe it has or maybe it hasn’t but, you should consider this, was it what a thought of?

Law of attraction for some people it is just a theory and for other people it could be true. It all sometimes depends on the kind of person you are and what you believe in. Your thought that you always think of one day it might become true. So never doubt about what you think.

No comments: