mply says that you attract into your life whatever you think about and your leading thoughts will find a way to manifest. Many americans believe in this way of thinking.There are about 600,000,000 thoughts in your head a day. And I believe in the law of attraction but I also realize it has many hole.For example if you had a bad day at work yesterday and wake up thinking the same thing will occur then most likely it will because we probably come to work with a bad attitude and that’s how people will respond back with that bad attitude which results in a “bad day”. This is true because people are most likely to treat you the way you treat them.
An example of a hole would be Just because you believe you will increase your health and income and relay only on “believing and positive thoughts” this will occur. I believe this is false because you have to do more t
hen just believe you have to make a change. Another exsample is traffic and bills.Just causes you desire that you can get to work without any distractions doesn't mean this will occur and everyone has to pay so you will to.In conclusion the law of attraction has it good and bad thoughts and I believe it can help your world in some ways but not as drastic as the law may seem. But everyone has their opinions and i just stated mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment