Wednesday, April 2, 2008
The Secret is WACK (NOT REAL)
Adam Flores 3/20/08 Per.4 T-chart The law of attraction is affecting everybody by the way it helps people do what they want they way they want. The law of attraction is what you think and what you feel that will come true when you attract it into your life. The law is basic principles of life and has been around since creation. Say you want a nice car that you’ve been wanting since it came out, and you focused on it for a long time sooner or later it will come true. If you think negative like I don’t want to be late, you will because the law of attraction is always working, and it gives you what you think. The law of attraction is a very powerful thing and if you follow it any thing you want will come true. I like that I was introduced to the4 secret. This past year I like these shoes and I wanted them bad, and I only focused on those shoes the next month my mom, bought them for me. One of the things that are bothering me about this law is that sometimes the law mistaken what you want and gives you something else. Also, it is always working and sometimes you just need to think stuff and the law of attraction gives you what you think and feel The law of the Attraction is something that is not to be playing with. This secret is very powerful. So now that Ihave sovled my problems trying to find out what the secret now spread the secret life What holes is the law of attraction said to have conclusion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment