Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Secret


The law of attraction. It is where everybody attracts things to them. I don’t believe this, because not everything you want or wish for comes to you. If you want something really bad you set your mind to it, and that’s how you get it. What I believe that is true is that we do make our future, because of our actions.
We wached a movie called The Secret. It tells us that the secret is the law of attraction, which is where you think of something and sooner or later you will get it. It says that if you are a negative thinker, like you allways say my life sucks then it will, but if you think positive your life will turn out better.

This concept is not true or accurate to me, because when I fight with my mom, I get grounded and all these bad things start happening to me. I didn’t ask for this grounding I brought it upon myself because my behavior wasn’t the best. When I act well I get more things because of my behavior and my mom takes my behavior into account and not because I wished for it. If you want something really bad and set your mind to it and you think of all these ways to achieve what you want. When you really don’t want something badly you don’t sent your mind to it and that’s how come you don’t get it.

To me there is no law of attraction because we determine if we get the things we desire not the law of attraction. It’s our actions that also determine if we get it. One last thing is that if we set our minds to anything we will achieve things in life, by not relaying on the law of attraction.

No comments: