
The law of attraction is a thought and that if you think positively it will happen some how; for example if you get up in the morning and stub your toe then the rest of your day will be bad, but if you get up and have a good morning then the rest of your day will be good. My personal opinion is that the law of attraction is real to an extent. If you wish to be president of the U.S. but it doesn’t happen you stop believing that the law of attraction works. Also I don’t believe that the law of attraction makes things just happen. I believe that the law of attraction is a belief and positive people believe this, but negative don’t most of the time.
If you wish to be president in the morning and it doesn’t happen you’ll stop believing this is just one of the holes in the law of attraction. The fact is that for the law of attraction to work you need to be positive for a certain amount of time; one negative thought and the law of attraction will stop working till you are positive. So for the law of attraction you have to be positive, this is a huge hole in the law of attraction.
I see the law of attraction as helping a lot of people but I don’t believe it as much as some might. One of my only reasons being is that if you are negative just once all that positively was for nothing. Yes many people might believe that there is no holes, however I have see the law work well and not at all. To tell some one that it works and that there are no holes in the law in my onion is an under statement, for if you are just not a positive person then your life is just negative.
The law of attraction is a great idea, but I don’t think that it is completely true.
If you wish to be president in the morning and it doesn’t happen you’ll stop believing this is just one of the holes in the law of attraction. The fact is that for the law of attraction to work you need to be positive for a certain amount of time; one negative thought and the law of attraction will stop working till you are positive. So for the law of attraction you have to be positive, this is a huge hole in the law of attraction.
I see the law of attraction as helping a lot of people but I don’t believe it as much as some might. One of my only reasons being is that if you are negative just once all that positively was for nothing. Yes many people might believe that there is no holes, however I have see the law work well and not at all. To tell some one that it works and that there are no holes in the law in my onion is an under statement, for if you are just not a positive person then your life is just negative.
The law of attraction is a great idea, but I don’t think that it is completely true.
No comments:
Post a Comment